Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 4 Battery won’t recharge

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TimJ2380
Aspirant
Aspirant
Have gone to recharge my 2 x Arlo Pro 4 cameras for the 3rd time since new and they won’t charge. Have removed battery, cleaned terminals and tried multiple chargers but still nothing. No lights on showing on the camera, nothing. Any help is appreciated.
6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@TimJ2380 wrote:
Have gone to recharge my 2 x Arlo Pro 4 cameras for the 3rd time since new and they won’t charge. Have removed battery, cleaned terminals and tried multiple chargers but still nothing. No lights on showing on the camera, nothing. Any help is appreciated.

Although this article is for the Pro/Pro 2, I think the procedure is also worth trying with your Pro 4.

https://kb.arlo.com/000052305/My-Arlo-Pro-or-Arlo-Pro-2-battery-is-dead-what-do-I-do

TimJ2380
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks, gave it a try with both cameras but still no luck.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@TimJ2380 wrote:
Thanks, gave it a try with both cameras but still no luck.

Did you go through the procedure more than once?  Sometimes it takes a couple of tries.

TimJ2380
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes mate, tried it 5 or 6 times and still nothing. Very painful when the cameras are only 3 months old.
TimJ2380
Aspirant
Aspirant
So I just did it again and blue light flashes for 5 secs then stops. Nothing happens after that and App doesn’t show camera as charging. Flood light on the solar charger is so I doubt it’s a App problem?
24710C0C-2F14-4E20-B922-2DBE0E5497CA.png
TimJ2380
Aspirant
Aspirant
Spoke to customer service, sending a new adapter and charger.
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation