Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Notifications stops for motion detction

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Ajakv7
Follower
Follower
Arlo pro 4 stoped giving notification for motion detection for all camera.
3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Ajakv7 wrote:
Arlo pro 4 stoped giving notification for motion detection for all camera.

Are your cameras shared via a friend account?

BadRobot
Guide
Guide
I hear you, I have 3 Arlo Pro 4 cameras and 1 stopped recording. I did a complete reboot and again it failed and stopped recording. Arlo customer support is a joke and Stephen B trys but dont resolve anything... Soo after I realized the camera stopped detecting motion I rebooted it again but this time made sure it really captured the VR code on the APP. Make sure the camera is detecting motion before remounting. If not check video settings and signal strength.. You may have already done these steps. Arlo Pro 4 cameras are great when they want to work. Like I said at the beginning I have 3 Arlo pro 4 cameras and 1 gave me recording problems, why only 1 and the others are ok I dont know. Arlo dont know either I assure you.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

There have been issues with people getting notifications when they have shared their cameras with "friend" access. I don't think they've been resolved yet, so it's what I'd check first.

Note these folks are seeing all their recordings in the library - all they are missing are the notifications.  So not the same issue as @BadRobot is talking about. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation