Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Nathan4129
Follower
Follower

Hello all! My fiancée and I have had a Arlo Pro 4 Wireless Security Camera for about a year and love it. Never any issues. For Christmas, we got my in-laws two Arlo Pro 4’s that we just finished setting up. No issues there. We did the setup process on my mother-in-law’s Samsung phone and she was getting notifications at first. Now that we’ve got the app set up on my father-in-law’s and their daughter’s phones (Android and iPhone, respectively), no one is getting push notifications. Notifications are not muted from within the app. Everyone has notifications enabled, no quiet mode, no low-power mode, etc. Have tried restarting the devices and that doesn’t seem to be working.

Any ideas? They are not tech-savvy people so we are trying to get it all set up before we fly out. Any help is appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
a29038
Tutor
Tutor

i need this answer also...2 of my 5 devices work fine no issues with the arlo pro..ive had the pro 4 xl (x3 of them) for a few months and havent had problems until this week that i cant manual record or snap a pic..ive removed and re added them ive restarted the tower (i do have the arlo tower for them) ive done everything and still no fix..ive even deled the app and reinstalled it not working..but when i log onto my computer and go on the arlo website the record button is there...the issue is the app on the phones...please how to fix 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation