No live feed arlo pro 4

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
gene04694
Follower
Follower
I have 2 Arlo Pro 4 cameras. I had live feed until the screens were covered with a dark screen and said that a Firmware update was available. I have tried all day and the updates always fail! I have tried disarming the cameras, I removed them and added to wi fi again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

gene04694,

Make sure the battery is fully charged and bring the camera close to your router/Base Station/SmartHub. Allow the firmware update to automatically complete overnight. Do you still experience the same issue?

JamesC

ArloUser77
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having precisely the same issues. I had one camera setup and working well. I attempted the firmware update several times with several factory resets, camera and phone close to my router, battery in and battery out. Then tried pulling a new camera out of the box. Same issues despite several varied attempts to update. Both cameras are now unusable because the firmware will not update.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ArloUser77,

If the camera has a full charge and good signal strength, it should update automatically over night. Are you still experiencing an issue today?

JamesC

ArloUser77
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi! Yes, still having all of the same issues with 2 cameras. Unfortunately, the cameras are effectively bricked.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ArloUser77,

If you're still experiencing this issue, I encourage you to reach out to the support team using the Arlo mobile app under Settings > Support.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation