Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Library not allowing mobile access to local storage from smart phone .

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kenneth88101
Follower
Follower

30 days ago I spend 700 plus dollars on a complete bundle arlo pro 2 hub 5 pro 4 cameras. Extra battery's chargers etc. Now my 30 day trial is up an I since installed a 64gb thumb drive so I can view my library from local from my smart phone an it's not allowing me access at all. My arlo gen 1 never had this problem with the original hub. Contact support an they were no help was transferred to advance support no help either . 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Kenneth88101 wrote:

30 days ago I spend 700 plus dollars on a complete bundle arlo pro 2 hub 5 pro 4 cameras. Extra battery's chargers etc. Now my 30 day trial is up an I since installed a 64gb thumb drive so I can view my library from local from my smart phone an it's not allowing me access at all. My arlo gen 1 never had this problem with the original hub. Contact support an they were no help was transferred to advance support no help either . 

FWIW, I always suggest getting local storage to work before the trial subscription runs out.

What model hub did you purchase? (Look for a VMBxxxx label on the base). Only the VMB4540 and VMB5000 support the direct access to local storage.

Does your app show you options for "Feed" and "Dashboard"?  Or do you see "Library" instead?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation