Library clips suddenly very slow to load

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MichaelAlex
Tutor
Tutor

My Arlo account (using three Pro 4 cameras) just switched from free trial to pay-by-month.   Immediately the loading speed of clips from the library (or for that matter the live cameras) slowed appreciably.  A few times I've gotten a library timed out message.   What is going on...does anyone know a way to fix this?   The only thing that changed is I started paying.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MichaelAlex,

Is this intermittent behavior or does it always happen? Is the behavior the same when using WiFi vs mobile data on your mobile device?

JamesC

MichaelAlex
Tutor
Tutor

It is not happening today.    Yesterday and the day before it was always happening, and I was always connected by WiFi.   What stood out most (besides the never before seen "timed out" message) was that it began the first day that I was a paying customer (the day after my three month free trial ended.)

Right now it is working fine.    But in the previous three months to date, those two days were the first time I couldn't readily access my library.  This happened using two different WiFi networks btw.

I'm hoping that it was a rare glitch.   If the situation becomes anything like usual however I'll be ending my service.

Thanks for your attention.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation