Kids monitoring at home

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Amusjh
Aspirant
Aspirant

What is a good way to view the stream when motion is detected, besides the app on my phone?  My kids will be be home during the summer and I would like them to view the camera from a device inside the house.  Currently, I'm the only one who has access.  How do I go about doing this? I'd prefer something to automatically show when there is motion detected so they don't have to go and log in and wait forever, like my app. 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Amusjh wrote:

What is a good way to view the stream when motion is detected, besides the app on my phone?  My kids will be be home during the summer and I would like them to view the camera from a device inside the house.  Currently, I'm the only one who has access.  How do I go about doing this?

You could set up a friend account for them, and share some or all of the cameras with the friend account.

They could then see the feed on a tablet or PC.

If you have a base station, then apple homekit might be another option.

@Amusjh wrote:

I'd prefer something to automatically show when there is motion detected so they don't have to go and log in and wait forever, like my app. 

They wouldn't get timely notifications from Windows, but if they have an iPad or Android tablet, they would get notifications on it.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation