Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I have 2 Pro 4 cameras, can I connect each of them to a different wifi network?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Momel
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 Pro 4 cameras, can I connect each of them to a different wifi network? They are for a body Corporate situation with 2 flats. I tried creating a main account and giving all access to the other flat but the flat 2 camera is not saving files under the library for camera 2.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Momel wrote:
I have 2 Pro 4 cameras, can I connect each of them to a different wifi network? 

Yes.

@Momel wrote:
 but the flat 2 camera is not saving files under the library for camera 2.

What is it's subscription status (in the main account)

@Momel wrote:
I tried creating a main account and giving all access to the other flat

Can you clarify this a bit?  Do you have both cameras in the same main account?  Or are they in two different accounts?

When you say nothing is in the library for camera 2, are you talking about the library in the main account?   Or the granted access account?

Momel
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Steve, thanks for your reply,
I really appreciated it.We end up creating two different main accounts, one for each camera and wifi. One had to pay extra for smart access, so both accounts have now smart access. Then we can grant access to each other? So we can both see flat 1 and flat 2.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Momel wrote:
.We end up creating two different main accounts, one for each camera and wifi. One had to pay extra for smart access, so both accounts have now smart access. Then we can grant access to each other? So we can both see flat 1 and flat 2.

Yes, you can do that - the process is outlined here: https://kb.arlo.com/000039122/How-do-I-add-friends-to-my-Arlo-account

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation