Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Hub and subscription Arlo pro 4

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
W36charlie
Follower
Follower

If I buy a hub so I can have CVR can I still have the subscription to give me access to all the things the trial is currently giving me? Or will the hub cancel out what I’m getting on the app from the subscription? For example, I don’t want to lose ‘friend’ views of video, thumbnails of recordings or manual recording options therefore need a subscription but the cost of CVR subscription on top is expensive so it’s more cost effective to buy a hub for the CVR function. Is this possible?

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@W36charlie wrote:

If I buy a hub so I can have CVR can I still have the subscription to give me access to all the things the trial is currently giving me? Or will the hub cancel out what I’m getting on the app from the subscription? For example, I don’t want to lose ‘friend’ views of video, thumbnails of recordings or manual recording options therefore need a subscription but the cost of CVR subscription on top is expensive so it’s more cost effective to buy a hub for the CVR function. Is this possible?

You'll need two subscriptions - Arlo Secure, and CVR.  Arlo Secure has an unlimited camera pricing, but CVR is per-camera.

In addition to needing the hub, you also need to connect the camera to AC power (solar panels are not enough).

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation