Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I raise a formal complaint?

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
tenacious_g
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need to raise a formal complaint about how 2 seperate support requests have been mishandled.

One is for billing me for a service I have not been receiving and I am struggling to be refunded for and the other one is for a faulty camera that is still under warranty.

I have been given the wrong information and going around in circles and at one point was accused of being a liar. I actually lost it and completely verbally abused the person I was speaking to because I’ve actually had enough. I’ve been a customer since 2018 and that was when they had great service and now the service is just **bleep**. They owe me like $75 for a subscription that I never even got to use and I have a faulty camera under a warranty that they are taking ages to replace and just messing me around I am so over Arlo the next camera system I get is not going to be Arlo I’ve had it with them. They treat customers terribly! I’m also Neurodivergent and I tried to explain that to them and they had no sympathy whatsoever so I can’t handle huge amounts of stress. This whole situation has compromised to the security of my home over the holiday period. 

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation