Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HELP, Please. Locked out of email - both phones stolen

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
awd102
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had both my phones taken last week, and am unable to get into my email because all of my 2FA are on those phones.

I am very upset, not only because that happened, but because Arlo has no way for me to speak with a human to try to resolve this.

Their AI chat bot only allows human support if you can get into the email on file, which I cannot. And losing both approved devices I am caught in an artificial intelligence infinite loop of insanity.

Someone please help. A human, from Arlo please.

P.S. They have no phone support anymore.
3 REPLIES 3
Dannybear
Master
Master
Human support is only available to subscription users and their contact details only from within the app.

If you have access to your email account you can use the pc browser to access your arlo account using the arlo web portal and choose another method to send the 2fa request via your email account.

Once into the account you can change the 2fa primary request to email and delete your phone’s from the trusted list.
awd102
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am a subscription member, thank you. But because my phones were stolen I cannot access my email because the Google 2FA for that email account is on those phones.

I appreciate your attempt, but it doesn’t help me.

I have a paid subscription and should be entitled to human support.
Dannybear
Master
Master
I can only suggest you use the pm feature of the forum to contact one of the moderators, @JamesC or @ShayneS and state your case for assistance.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation