Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
APK23
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I am trying to set up to view the cameras after being sent an invitation by the administrator. I followed the instructions but the devices don't show up. However I am getting the notifications that pop up with a short clip of the cameras.

Can anyone help.

I have uninstalled and reinstated a few times with the same result 

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's 2 related possibilities:

1) on your screen, click on Home near the top and choose the bottom choice. Each user gets a default Home location so you have to choose his (renaming Home is a good way to avoid confusion).

2) The owner may still be using the old user interface (UI) that uses Library to view recordings. As a new user you automatically got the new UI that uses Feed. If this is the case, the owner needs to migrate his account so both are using the same UI. He can do this by choosing to add either the Pro 5 or security system, even though he has neither. The first step is to migrate the account after which he can just back out of the bogus install. He can't revert back to the old UI and custom modes don't migrate so he'll need to use the 3 default modes to do what he needs.

APK23
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply. Once the administrator updated by trying to add a device everything worked.

Seems a very strange way of updating how is anyone supposed to work that out?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation