Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Failure to deliver the product

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MIA-Still
Aspirant
Aspirant

Has anyone else been appalled by the customer service at Arlo? I ordered a second and third set of cameras (having already purchased a set weeks prior) and despite being an ongoing user and repeat customer Arlo are refusing to deliver the products!  Instead I have received useless phone calls and emails nearky twice a week asking me to be patient and telling me that they understand my frustration.  They clearly don’t!!  They seem to be doing nothing to address the issue accept in the background but are committed to keeping me hopeful that they’ll deliver them week after week.  Phone calls are not returned when promised and I am continually chasing them despite having paid $1200+.  At one point they asked me to be patient and gave me a delivery eta that was 18 days in the past.  They are hopeless and if I didn’t already have a functioning set of cameras would have assumed it was a scam. 

It’s now been over a month since the purchase was made and still no eta on a delivery date.  The level of incompetence is truly astounding. Starting to think it’s time to pursue this via legal means to get the money back.

Interested in other peoples experiences

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you have a ticket number for your support case that I can reference and request a status update?

JamesC

MIA-Still
Aspirant
Aspirant

The ticket number is 43505432 although I suspect that Arlo have multiple tickets open as they seem incapable of finding and verifying address, email address and shipping in formation that has been supplied to them multiple times.

What’s worse is there seems almost now way of contacting the corporate office either here in Australia or the US so customers seeking legal action or wanting to speak to someone who who is not in a call centre are unable to do so.

MIA-Still
Aspirant
Aspirant

JanesC, can you provide me with Arlo’s corporate contact details.  It is impossible to find any such details on the internet.

Thanks

MIA-Still
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC, as requested can you provide me with Arlo’s corporate contact details. 

Also is there an update on when the cameras that were ordered in May will be delivered given that it is now August!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've escalated your case to the care team and have requested a status update on your order. Someone will be reaching out to you with more details as soon as possible.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation