Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cant add a 7th camera to my unlimited plan (Pro 4 cameras and arlo secure app)

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dannyshane
Follower
Follower

Hello, 

I have 6 arlo pro 4 wireless cameras; and the $12.99/month arlo secure multi camera plan for unlimited cameras.

I just bought the arlo doorbell and chime 2. 

However I cannot add them to my arlo secure app because I already have 6 cameras. But my plan says "unlimited cameras".  

*none of my cameras have a hubb etc. I just have the cameras, and I view them on the arlo app. 

My questions are:

1. how do I add my doorbell and chime to my arlo app so that i can view people at the door? my Plan says unlimited cameras, but the app only has 6 slots and i can only add the doorbell if i delete one of my current cameras from the app). so how do i get unlimited?

2. if the "unlimited plan" is not really unlimited (and i only get 6), is there some way to get more than 6 and be able to view all 6 of my cameras and my arlo doorbell on the same app?  

3. The chime appears to require a slot also? so does this mean i need an 8 device plan (6 cameras, 1 doorbell, 1 chime)?  what plan will allow me to do this?

Thanks for any help offered. Just trying to figure out if I can use this doorbell and chime or if i need to return them since i do not want to remove one of my cameras (or two of my cameras since teh chime counts as a device).

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The current plans don't have "slots" - all cameras are just automatically enrolled. Perhaps a screenshot of what your current plan is as well as one of the slots would be helpful.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation