Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera disarms itself on schedule

Discussion stats
  • 25 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
purplemacchiato
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out why my camera keeps disarming in the morning while it's clearly in schedule. Geofencing works fine. My cameras are Arlo Pro 4, I have 2 of them.

My setup is the following: I use geofencing, for Away mode I have Armed, for Home mode I have Schedule. Geofencing works as expected. When me and my wife leave the home, it switches to Armed, when one of us come back it switches back to Disarmed. That works as expected.

Our Schedule is set to "Arm" between 10:00pm-11:59pm, and 12:00am-8am every day. So it should be armed from 10:00pm to 8am every day. For the past three days I've been waking up 7:30am, and the camera is disarmed every time I open the app after waking up. Since it's before 8am, I assume it still should be armed but that's not the case. I check the camera after 10pm and it's always armed. I also check before going to bed, ~11-12am and it's also always armed. Last night I also checked after 3am and after 5-6am, it was armed at these times. However, at 7:30am when I wake up it always shows disarmed.

Yesterday, I removed the entire Schedule and created a new one that is identical: 10pm-8am. It didn't help, today morning it was again Disarmed at 7:30am.

I'm running out of ideas what can be wrong, can someone help me? Thanks

25 REPLIES 25
Durrr
Tutor
Tutor

Hey there, no it doesn't appear to have been fixed yet and haven't heard anything since the last messages. 

Discussion stats
  • 25 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation