Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Being charged for secure plan, but not showing subscribed!

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Tinac134
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been paying for the Arlo secure plan for 4 years, automatically withdrawn from my bank, but the Arlo app does not show that I have a subscription.  I have tried calling, but of course, no answer. I have chatted, but apparently the AI does not understand my need! HELP!!!

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Tinac134 wrote:

I have been paying for the Arlo secure plan for 4 years, automatically withdrawn from my bank, but the Arlo app does not show that I have a subscription. 

Are you perhaps logged into a "Friend" accoung instead of the primary account?

Tinac134
Aspirant
Aspirant

No, my account has always been in my name

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Tinac134 wrote:

No, my account has always been in my name

I'm tagging the mods ( @ShayneS , @JamesC , @BrookeN ) to call their attention to your issue.  If your forum account uses the same email address as your Arlo account, they can check your account subscription status directly.  (Otherwise they might ask you to DM your account email address). They can also create a support ticket on your behalf.

Tinac134
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you! I hope they respond. Getting charged $19 per month and getting nothing, adds up! 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Tinac134 thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have created a support ticket detailing the concerns you have. Support will reach out to you as soon as possible, 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation