Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Availability and Shipping + Customer Service?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
SpencerHamons
Tutor
Tutor

Does anyone in the community have an idea of what availability of these cameras are? I ordered one of these after significant research, but after three days, still in a "pending" status. 

Also, tried calling the Online Store support number at 866.703.7130 and get a message about entering in a "Conference Room Number". It's almost like the support number was forwarded to a conference bridge. Therefore, I haven't been able to contact support via telephone. Tried the online chat function, but other than getting information that my order is in "pending" status, the chat system tells me I am not entitled to online support (probably because I haven't received a device to be able to register). 

Beginning to wonder if going with Arlo was a mistake based on availability and service rather than on the technology capabilities.

If anyone has any hints about how to find out availability or how to actually get hold of a person at Arlo that can check on the status, I would love to hear it.

Thanks,

Spencer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SpencerHamons,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more informaiton.

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SpencerHamons,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more informaiton.

JamesC

SpencerHamons
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for the quick response @JamesC , really appreciate you getting back with me so quickly. Looking forward to getting the camera and setting it up. Will update this post with details of how that goes. Thanks again James.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation