Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

At a loss over camera going offline Arlo 4

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
rburton12
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had a camera that worked flawlessly for a few months, suddenly I lost connectivity.  When I moved the camera closer to the router it goes back online, so ok I figure it could be a range issue.  First I removed the camera and added it back, no resolution.  I then hooked up the camera directly to my wifi, I also added an extender not more than 10 feet from the camera, it was getting full signal, still lost it.  I now added a second base station next to the camera and it still goes offline,  I tested it with another camera to rule out an issue with the camera and still had the same result, not sure what else I can do.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dannybear
Master
Master
Are you using the original arlo battery, there have been reports of third supplier batteries intermittently failing. Try a spare if you have one.
rburton12
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, these cameras are new, I added them to my existing system about two months ago.  Last night after another reboot they came back online, back camera was getting full signal.  This morning they went back down for about 30 minutes, came back up again.  Makes no sense with the full signal.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

rburton12
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you Shayne, the camera did come back online, I did not do anything, it seems to have self corrected.  Thank you for your assistance.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Perfect!

Please let me know if you experience any other issues and I'll be here to help you out. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation