Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 4 cameras having issues after new update

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
troutbummm
Follower
Follower

I have had 7 cameras and a subscription plan for the last year and they have worked seamlessly.  I had 4 cameras at my work and 3 cameras at a vacation home.  My cameras at my vacation home were on 24/7 unless I was there and then I put them in standby mode.  For my 4 cameras at work, I only had them on from 7:30 pm until 6:30 am 7 days a week, as I didn't need them recording or notifications while I was at work.  I decided to add a Arlo doorbell to my home and when it did an update, it completely wiped out all of my timers at work and now is requiring me to have them either all on arm away or all on standby and not allowing me to pick and choose which cameras I want active and for what times.  I spent at least an hour on the phone trying to get it figured out but the rep was unable to help.  Help.

Nate

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

First, which doorbell? Did that cause your account to switch from the old user interface (UI) that uses Library to view recordings to the new UI that use Feed for viewing? If you were using custom modes, they don't transfer since you can only use the default 3 modes to do what you need. Give us all details.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation