Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo customer support phone number please!

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Sunny-78
Initiate
Initiate

Hi there, does anybody have Arlo customer support phone #? I couldn't find it in Arlo website. There is a canadian phone number, but we can not access it from US. Weird!

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sunny-78 wrote:

Hi there, does anybody have Arlo customer support phone #? I couldn't find it in Arlo website. 

You need to access support using the app.

Sunny-78
Initiate
Initiate

Thank you for your reply. But sorry, that link doesn't help me at all. I need to talk to a live person in order to solve my problem with the Arlo mobile App. The online support chat room is not helpful neither and is a waste of time. Please provide a useful customer support phone number to your customer. Thank you!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

keep-me-safe
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cannot log into my app. I can’t login on my iPad. I can’t login on my computer. I need a phone number for customer support

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@keep-me-safe wrote:

I cannot log into my app. I can’t login on my iPad. I can’t login on my computer. I need a phone number for customer support

What happens when you try?

Is it failing on two-factor verification?  Or somewhere else?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation