Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Video Timestamp to be included in the Video

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
CJS8
Tutor
Tutor

I have seen a few old posts on this subject, but does anyone know if Arlo has a roadmap for a new software feature, to include Video Date and Time to be included in the Video and when the video is downloaded ?

You can see Arlo have made the effort to indicate a 2k or 4k icon in the video, but why not a timestamp,  even Ring products has this feature

I don't think we are interested in downloading the file and reviewing metadata of the file, as is that works, its not a user friendly function

1 REPLY 1
dcfox1
Master
Master

@CJS8 wrote:

I have seen a few old posts on this subject, but does anyone know if Arlo has a roadmap for a new software feature, to include Video Date and Time to be included in the Video and when the video is downloaded ?

You can see Arlo have made the effort to indicate a 2k or 4k icon in the video, but why not a timestamp,  even Ring products has this feature

I don't think we are interested in downloading the file and reviewing metadata of the file, as is that works, its not a user friendly function

I wish there was also in the actual recordings. There is a time in the Library but not in the recordings as other have which I thought Arlo would have by now. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation