Arlo Pro4 - Junked

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Avi8tor68
Aspirant
Aspirant

Junking all the Arlo garbage.  Spent, or should I say, wasted, endless hours trying to get my Arlo Pro4 camera back online today.  Purchased the camera last May.  Installed it using A/C power cable so no battery to worry about changing.  Would go offline frequently.  Always had to remove from Arlo account and set-up as new device.  Today, tried to get it back over a period about 4 hours.  Reset after reset after reset.   Arlo just would not discover the camera.  It was on the correct network (2.4ghz).  Finally, in absolute total frustration, I physically smashed the camera into about 50 pieces and tossed it in the trash!  I'm free at last from Arlo's crap!  I'll go find a real company that makes products that actually work, stay connected and more importantly, have support that you can SPEAK with when needed.  Just needed to vent...   Wish I'd never heard of much less ever bough an Arlo product.  

See ya Arlo...   

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Avi8tor68 

Thank you for providing your honest feedback. I have sent you a private message, hopefully you find it. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation