Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
jezreel101
Follower
Follower

I just bought a Arlo Pro 4 and the setup and everything else was ok but when I go into the Arlo app on my iphone, the live audio isn't loud enough to hear and in order to hear through it you have to put your phone to your ear almost like you are talking with someone on the phone but with out speaker on. Is there an option to make the volume higher or even a fix to this because the volume on my phone is at max and it's still pretty low.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jezreel101,

You could try plugging in headphones. Is the audio louder when headphones are plugged in?

JamesC

Chadtb85
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem. I don’t have headphones readily available when i need to talk to someone through the camera on the spot. So what will that determine if the vol is fine with headphones?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Chadtb85 wrote:
So what will that determine if the vol is fine with headphones?

It determines if the issue is in the phone playback or in the microphone sensitivity of the camera.  If headphones work fine, then the microphone sensitivity isn't the problem.

Either way, the problem remains.  It would be good if there was an option in the app to boost the level.

Chadtb85
Aspirant
Aspirant
Gotcha. The weird part when I’m done with the live, I can go to the recorded video and hear everything they said just fine.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation