Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jmartin254
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have installed pro 4 on main device.  I have "granted access" to two other devices.  Those devices signed in and I add cameras to those devices and then camera goes offline on first device.  Whatever I do it seems I can only have access to camera video on two devices and I cannot get the third device to be online.  Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jmartin254
Aspirant
Aspirant

So, the problem was I had granted friend access but even though I thought I accepted it hadn't accepted the request yet.  After multiple attempts FINALLY got access accepted.  Then everything was fine.  I thought I had to "add cameras" to each of the friend access but once you grant access the cameras will just show up.  Great cameras but took a lot of effort to get everything up and running.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jmartin254,

If you log out of the mobile app and log back in, does it still show the camera offline?

JamesC

jmartin254
Aspirant
Aspirant

So, the problem was I had granted friend access but even though I thought I accepted it hadn't accepted the request yet.  After multiple attempts FINALLY got access accepted.  Then everything was fine.  I thought I had to "add cameras" to each of the friend access but once you grant access the cameras will just show up.  Great cameras but took a lot of effort to get everything up and running.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation