Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DeeLewis
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have new cameras 2 weeks old now (still in the 3 month trial subscription).  I have 4 cameras plus a door bell, all were working prefect until 3 days ago, now 2 x cameras wont auto record. I have done motion test on them and they pick up motion, I can record from live view fine just wont auto record :-(.  I have even just paid for subscription thinking that my be the problem and still no go (waisted my 3 months free 😞 )  I have disarmed and armed, they have wifi connection and 70% battery.  Please help me I have tried everything and very frustrated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@DeeLewis wrote:

Connected to home wifi, no base.

Have just gone in to check rules and motion detection is on.  all 4 cameras are set the same 2 recording and 2 are not. 

Try removing/reinserting the batteries in the problem cameras (to reboot them), and see if that helps.

If it doesn't, maybe try contacting support using the options in the app - you should see a phone option, since you have a subscription.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Are the cameras connected to your base, or to your home wifi?

Have you looked in the relevant modes and made sure the cameras are listed in the rules?

DeeLewis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have just gone in to check rules and motion detection is on.  all 4 cameras are set the same 2 recording and 2 are not. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@DeeLewis wrote:

Try removing/reinserting the batteries in the problem cameras (to reboot them), and see if that helps.

If it doesn't, maybe try contacting support using the options in the app - you should see a phone option, since you have a subscription.

DeeLewis
Aspirant
Aspirant

The two led red light run on and you can hear the cameras click like it is recording but no videos go to cloud storage and no notifications come through

DeeLewis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you.  taking the batteries out and putting them back in worked a treat.  all up and running now  🙂

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation