Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4 XLCamera Security Bundlefferent locations

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Gidget5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I bread up a set of 3 Arlo Pro 4 XLCamera Security Bundle and put cameras at different locations? I'd like to put one at my home location and 2 at my warehouse location be able to use the same Arlo subscription. The cameras at the warehouse would work of a hotspot or cellular data, while the one at my home would be connected to wifi. I'm trying to decide if I can buy a bundle of 3 or if I need to buy the cameras separately. 

Gidget 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No problem. You can use the cameras at various disparate locations all in one account. A bundle of 3 is fine. Don't forget that a subscription will be needed once the trial sub times out.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No problem. You can use the cameras at various disparate locations all in one account. A bundle of 3 is fine. Don't forget that a subscription will be needed once the trial sub times out.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Gidget5 wrote:

The cameras at the warehouse would work of a hotspot or cellular data

The Pro 4 cameras don't connect to cellular, so you would need a hotspot of some kind.

There are also the Go 2 cameras, which can connect directly to cellular.  They are 1080p, not 2K - but would avoid the need for the hotspot.

Gidget5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. That's helpful.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation