Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4 XL - App showing batter charging but percentage is not increasing

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
FB01
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I got the Arlo Pro 4 XL from Costco. Initially, battery was not charging at all and then I read in the community that I need to hear click when putting the battery.

I did that and now battery icon is showing it is charging, however percentage is stuck at 56% and not increased at all. 

What needs to be done? Am I missing something. I closed the App and started again but result is same. 

Thanks,

JR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FB01
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is now resolved. While charging, it was not in "on" mode. Once I changed the mode to "On" and moved the camera, it updated the battery percentage. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Killhippie
Prodigy
Prodigy

I have this as well. If you log into live view the percentage goes up and when it reaches 100% the percentage magically jumps to 100% in the app when the blue light comes on. Its just another bug with the Pro 4 I'm afraid since the last firmware update. It is charging and will show 100% its just not being shown in the app. Hopefully this bug will get fixed in a update of some kind or another sooner rather than later, along with the Pro 4's not reconnecting to Arlo servers and needing a battery power cycle if the internet goes down too (not just Wi-Fi as that reconnects but loss of internet with your ISP renders the cameras offline until power cycled which isn't great for a security camera)

FB01
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is now resolved. While charging, it was not in "on" mode. Once I changed the mode to "On" and moved the camera, it updated the battery percentage. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation