Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4 - Model VMC4041P will not connect

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
johngalt9999
Tutor
Tutor

Purchased 9/27/2022, worked OK until couple weeks before Christmas, then nothing

Tried to reconnect with Mac and with phone,  nothing.  Reset camera, it recognizes the QR code, blue light flashes for about 7 or 8 seconds, then turns to orange, then nothing.  Battery is plugged in during this process.

Will not find the camera.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When you reset the camera by holding the sync button for >15 seconds, until the LED flashes amber, you also have to remove it from your account to allow it to be onboarded again.

johngalt9999
Tutor
Tutor

Camera removed from account.   Held reset until amber light came on.  Went back to account to add new device. Camera recognized QR code and chime was heard.  Camera searched for about 10 seconds with flashing blue light then double flash of amber light, then nothing.  No camera found.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43316186

johngalt9999
Tutor
Tutor

Still waiting on phone call.  I have continuously tried everything suggested, phone cannot be detected.  Requesting RMA to resolve this ongoing issue.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation