• 3 In Conversation
jekaribne
Follower
Follower

Hi guys, we recently got a arlo pro 4.

It has a 16gb sd card, ethernet cable.

Camera has strong signal to the hub.

I have gone through the settings.

It does not store the footage onto the sd card, we cannot see rewatch it, even though it has a sd card.

Issue number 2:

We cannot shared access to other people. When we get the invite sign in with our existing account and it just asked us for a subscription?

Anyone else have these issue?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

1) Did you go through the Storage Settings found in the hub's settings? You say you've gone through the settings but we don't know what that means. You can remove the card to view on a computer to see if anything is being recorded as a test. You should also check the drive's info to verify that it's formatted as FAT32 - no other format will work.

2) All users must be using the same user interface (UI). The old one uses Library to view videos while the new one uses Feed. Anyone with Library must migrate to the new UI to be able to see the cameras. Once everyone has migrated, they need to click on Home near the top and choose the bottom selection. Each user gets their own Home location so they need to choose yours. I suggest renaming Home to make it obviosu.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jekaribne wrote:

It does not store the footage onto the sd card, we cannot see rewatch it, even though it has a sd card.

This could either be an issue with the card not storing the videos, or it could be an issue with the app retrieving them.

Eject the storage and connect it to a PC - then you can check to see if the recordings are there [or not].

Also, only the primary account can access the locally stored videos.  And only through the app - they are not available from my.arlo.com.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation