Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4 2-way not working with any device.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Ron11878
Follower
Follower

I just installed this on 11/20/21 and the 2-way talk does not work. I can't talk out of any of the 3 cameras. I see this is an ongoing issue since 2017.  I can't see anything on here that shows Arlo fixed the problem. Any suggestions would be helpful. Returning it if I can't get it working.

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Ron11878 wrote:

I just installed this on 11/20/21 and the 2-way talk does not work. I can't talk out of any of the 3 cameras. I see this is an ongoing issue since 2017.  I can't see anything on here that shows Arlo fixed the problem. Any suggestions would be helpful. Returning it if I can't get it working.

What device are you using?  One test that might be helpful is to use a headset.

Though IMO the delay on the 2-way talk is too high, so I don't find it very useful.

Bruhh
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same.
I am looking at returning as well. It's heartbreaking to me. I was really excited about this system.
I've tried everything. I mean everything. This has been happening since 2017 based on this fourm and I'm just now finding this out the hard way.

This is 100% a software and application issue. No amount of reinstallation/rebooting/power source/other mics/devices/networks/routing has helped.

And we shouldn't have to even go through all of that!

This issue keeps getting brushed off to Customer Service and even those who have contacted CS said nothing they suggested worked.
It really sucks. This seemed like the perfect camera system. The camera itself is great,
amazing, to be honest. It clearly can make noise as it beeped during install. Which is more frustrating! I dont want to give up but this isn't what I paid for. 😞
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation