Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo 4 VMC4050B-100NAS

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
gflynt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Cannot seem to find a definitive answer here. I have other Arlo cameras (pro and Q) and all are on my app that I do not pay a subscription for. I know I'm limited on length of cloud storage with this way but it works fine for me. My question is can I add the 4 to it without paying a subscription and will I have the same service as the others. Basically a weeks worth of cloud storage. Thanks. 
G

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@gflynt wrote:

I add the 4 to it without paying a subscription and will I have the same service as the others. 

You can have up to 5 older cameras in your account w/o needing a paid subscription for cloud storage.  So you can.

But be careful to get a Pro, Pro2, or another Q.  New cameras (video doorbell, pro3, pro4, ultra, essential series) all require a paid subscription to get any cloud storage.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@gflynt wrote:

I add the 4 to it without paying a subscription and will I have the same service as the others. 

You can have up to 5 older cameras in your account w/o needing a paid subscription for cloud storage.  So you can.

But be careful to get a Pro, Pro2, or another Q.  New cameras (video doorbell, pro3, pro4, ultra, essential series) all require a paid subscription to get any cloud storage.

gflynt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation