Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO Night time crime phone call feature

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
stargazermax123
Follower
Follower
I have an idea and I’m hoping it’s an easy software update.

Let’s say two guys trying to break in to your home overnight when you’re sleeping. For example I have a doorbell camera and a garage camera to cover the front of the house. If someone comes on to my property and walks to the door, both cameras have alerted a notification, can we have the siren to automatically alarm and the ARLO system to phone call the customer so they can know. Because if someone could prepare or at least be woken up that would be amazing. Crime is on the rise ajd a proactive way is to alert the homeowner. So for the night when you alarm your system for the night, you can answer a question like “Is everyone home for the night? You hit yes, and it activates this proactive crime deterrent by monitoring the people and action like normal but if several cameras alarm or the doorbell detects a person right in front of it, the siren goes off and the homeowner gets a phone call saying someone is at your door, just like if someone rings the doorbell it video calls you, same thing should happen at night because safety of this feature would be incredible!!!!!
1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

stargazermax123,

Thanks for the feedback. I will pass this suggestion along to the development team for consideration.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation