Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

unable to claim device

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AlexWong
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please noted that I have 3 cams (Pro 3), but only one of them could watch live stream (sometimes only not everytime) and record video (sometimes only not everytime); the other TWO(2) cams CAN'T watch live stream and record video. When I try to click the "play" button (both at Arlo app or My Arlo website/web portal), these TWO(2) cams were shown "connection timeout" and CANNOT be connected.

My devices are still within the warranty period and I STRONGLY request to replace all of my devices!!!

replace request.JPG
2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

This is a user<->user forum.  Options for contacting Arlo support are found in the app.  Don't try to google for Arlo support, you will likely end up at a scam support site if you do that.

AlexWong
Aspirant
Aspirant

Understood that this is a user<->user forum but I did contacted the Arlo Support through app and web chat but the staffs are totally unhelpful and not willing to process my case. 

My cams' issues were found in Dec. 2021 and I report my first case to Arlo Support on 12/14/2021 (Case Number: 42847776). And the activation date of my cams are on 12/18/2020; those online support staffs said they will follow-up my case, but it almost THREE months and they now said my cams are out of warranty. However, my Arlo app shown the hardware warranty for all of my cams is on 12/18/2022. 

1. Why the online staffs could say my cams are out of warranty? If those cams have ONE year warranty only, why my Arlo App shown the hardware warranty is to 12/18/2022?

2. Further, please also remined that I report my first case to Arlo Support since 12/14/2021 (Case Number: 42847776). 

replace request.JPG
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation