Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

poor customer service

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
CapmChaos
Initiate
Initiate

Terrible company to deal with.  It is all about the sale for them.  I don't understand why customers are rating Arlo high, when their service is abysmal, at best.  They seem to enjoy making their customers mad.  I wish I would have known this before dropping a lot of money into their product.  And, for those of you rating them high, I am ashamed of you.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CapmChaos,

What issue are you experiencing? We may be able to assist here on the community.

JamesC

CapmChaos
Initiate
Initiate

Your Arlo case with reference number 42392176.  I would like to direct your attention to this case number.  I have completed the necessary troubleshooting to verify the battery is rapid draining, and for some reason this associate is giving me the run around.  This might be something enjoyable to Arlo, but I do not like it.  I also do not have hours to spend interacting with a customer service rep over a $50 battery that costs Arlo $8 to produce.  This message is contact # 12 in regards to this defective battery.  What is it going to take to get a warranty replacement battery from Arlo?  I will gladly return the battery to you for closer inspection.  Thank you.

222bugs
Aspirant
Aspirant
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation