Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

my.arlo.com web portal broken

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
kihara
Initiate
Initiate

I have 2 Arlo Pro 3 cameras connected wirelessly to a SmartHub.

I would like to review several recorded videos with the local law enforcement and forward them to help with a case in the neighborhood. The smartphone interface isn't very friendly, especially when you're trying to socially distance due to COVID. I would like to pull up the recorded videos on my laptop via web portal at my.arlo.com. I was able to log in with my username/password, and the page goes to "device not required" which is fine - it stays on that page for 1-2 seconds, and it quickly goes to the "login denied" page. I didn't even get a chance to get the 2-factor notification on my iOS app, what gives!!!

I did try this from both Chrome and Edge browsers on Windows 10 PC, and also from Chrome and Safari browsers on Mac. Yes, I have cleared browser cache on all cases. All of them failed, so I'm 100% sure that this is the server-side problem. I have software-restarted the SmartHub, and power-cycled it as well. Nothing works! This is unacceptable. Are engineers at Arlo going to fix this, or do they simply don't have competent programmers anymore?

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's working here and I haven't seen anyone else with this problem so it appears to be a local problem. Since you've rebooted the hub, now try rebooting both your router and hub, in that order.  What Internet security software are you using on your computers? Kaspersky has been a PITA for some time now with you needing to whitelist arlo.com.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation