Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo pro 3 pixelated live video feed

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
dillbrit
Aspirant
Aspirant

i have the arlo pro 3 and it has been amazing for over a year.last couple months video feed is absolute crap,so pixelated you cant see anything.i have read other forums and other people are having the same issues with multiple different products.i have done all of the troubleshooting tips.i cannot speak to a live person about this.this is ridiculous,you have a problem with all of your products.what are you doing to fix this???

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dillbrit,

Do you have more than one camera that is behaving this way?

How far away from your base station/SmartHub is the camera? If you temporarily bring the camera close to the base station and test, do you still see the same behavior?

JamesC

dillbrit1
Aspirant
Aspirant

we only have one camera.we do not have a base or smarthub.the camera is connected to the router.there has never been an issue before with it being setup this way.

dillbrit1
Aspirant
Aspirant

i am still having the pixelated issue with my pro3 floodlight.new issue.was not like this a few months back.firmware is 1.080.27.0_25_82bc6f2 with no updates available.

Screenshot_20230605_085518_Arlo Secure.jpg

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dillbrit1,

The development team is currently investigating reports of this issue. I will provide more information as soon as it becomes available.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation