Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Nanlee
Luminary
Luminary

My Arlo pro 3 has stopped allowing me to set activity settings it says the AC power is disconnected. It never was connected to any AC power just its battery. That is exactly why I bought this camera so I did not have to hard wire it.   Any ideas why it stopped 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Nanlee wrote:

My Arlo pro 3 has stopped allowing me to set activity settings it says the AC power is disconnected. It never was connected to any AC power just its battery. That is exactly why I bought this camera so I did not have to hard wire it.   Any ideas why it stopped 

Do you have a current Subscription if your 3 month Trial expired as you need one unless connected to AC. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Nanlee wrote:

Do you have a current Subscription if your 3 month Trial expired as you need one unless connected to AC. 

Nanlee
Luminary
Luminary

No I do not have a subscription nor do I want one, I would not have purchased this if I had known that. Do I need a special cord to plug this in to power or may I use the one that comes with the camera to charge it? Really very disappointed with this camera.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@Nanlee wrote:

No I do not have a subscription nor do I want one, I would not have purchased this if I had known that. Do I need a special cord to plug this in to power or may I use the one that comes with the camera to charge it? Really very disappointed with this camera.

Arlo has outdoor AC cables. For inside the charger should work but is short. With a sub the server process's if it is in or out of the zone. W/O a sub the camera does it but needs AC so battery won't drain fast. 

Arlo Security Camera Accessories | Chargers, Mounts, Skins & More"

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation