Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

When wife logs in all cameras seen. When I log in I see all but 1 camera. Try adding device but de

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sheesack
Aspirant
Aspirant
When wife logs in all cameras are seen. When I log in 1 camera is missing. I try add device but device not found
3 REPLIES 3
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Sheesack wrote:
When wife logs in all cameras are seen. When I log in 1 camera is missing. I try add device but device not found

Assuming you saying she granted access to you, and you created your own account. Has she selected the cameras for you to view in the grant access setting?  You cannot add cams in a granted access account. 

How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

Sheesack
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes access has been granted. Situation. Old camera died. Replaced with new camera. Renamed new camera using main account. Saw 7 cameras on all accounts. Deleted original named camera from account then renamed new camera to same as replaced camera. All cameras seen in all accounts except account used to delete original old camera.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The primary user should go to Settings, Grant Access and verify that the new camera has been shared with you.  Names don't count. Even if you remove an existing camera and re-add it, the same issue will occur and the primary user has to add that camera into your access.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation