Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
LuckyCharm
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a mix of Arlo Pro (not sure which version) and Ultra cameras. Often, I'll receive push notifications of activity on my cameras, but the videos are not saved in my library. Does anybody else experience this?

8 REPLIES 8
dcfox1
Master
Master

@LuckyCharm wrote:

I have a mix of Arlo Pro (not sure which version) and Ultra cameras. Often, I'll receive push notifications of activity on my cameras, but the videos are not saved in my library. Does anybody else experience this?

Is this all recordings or just some and is occurring on the Ultra cam only? 

LuckyCharm
Aspirant
Aspirant

It's on both models of camera, and it's not all the videos. Some are captured, but some aren't.

dcfox1
Master
Master

Double check that you don't have any filters on in the library even if by accident. 

LuckyCharm
Aspirant
Aspirant

Where would I find filters? Also, this occurs whether the activity is motion, person, or animal.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Any filters should be shown on the library page.  For instance, in the web browser you'd see something like this at the top:

filter.png

LuckyCharm
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you! I have no filters set.

Shaun1234
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
I have always had the same issue, im afraid its because the clous service is useless!
I now also use a memory stick of 128gb in the base as backup , this never misses a recording even when the cloud does
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have activity zones enabled?

If you do, you might try disabling them, and then see if all the recordings are stored.  It's possible that the cloud is detecting that the recording is out-of-zone after the notification has already been sent.  (Not saying that is what is happening, just that it is a possibility you can check).

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation