Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sigomez
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi everyone, I have a few pro 3’s that I have the siren to activate on the camera when it detects motion at night. I recently ran in to a problem that whenever it does detect motion I am unable to stop the siren via the App, I know in the past I didn’t have this issue. I have tried removing and re-adding the cameras and restarted the base station. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sigomez,

What is preventing you from deactivating the siren? What happens when you use the app in your attempt to deactivate?

JamesC

Sigomez
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James, 

In the past i would receive the notification and be able to go in the app and turn off the siren. Recently i am just receiving the notification and when i go into the app i am able to hear the siren on the live feed but unable to turn it off. 

MattyIce
Tutor
Tutor

I have the same exact issue. It started over the last month or so.

MattyIce
Tutor
Tutor

When my cameras trigger the motion siren I am unable to turn them off via the app. Previously there has been a slide bar that pops up to turn it off; this does not show up anymore and the siren has to go off on it's on. This is a big problem for neighbors when my cameras detect irrelevant motion. Please help with this solution. 

Sigomez
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried resetting the base station and removing the cameras and still no luck in finding a solution.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team is working on a fix for this issue that should be available soon. I will provide an update once more information becomes available.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation