Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra Camera won’t sync to Arlo 3

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Mklpressure
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ultra Camera won’t sync to Arlo 3. Was told by Arlo support it would work. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mklpressure
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thankyou, I rebooted the camera and it has worked 👍

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Tell us what you've tried, how you tried it and what you see.

Mklpressure
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sync both ways.. blue light on station flashes blue and then goes to orange. Restarted the system via the app, turned the base station off and restarted it that way. Camera is fully charged. Camera is right next to base station when trying to sync it. Never had any trouble syncing the Arlo 3 cameras..
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Is this a new Ultra camera?

I assume that you have forced a camera reboot by removing and replacing the battery.

A shot in the dark, have you reset the Ultra camera?

Press the synch button beyond the flashing blue stage and wait for an "amber" flash.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Mklpressure
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thankyou, I rebooted the camera and it has worked 👍
Goublin
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. Though my 2 ultra cameras did sync and first but appeared off line. So i reset everything and now they wont sync. Tried everything in this thread and others 😞

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Goublin,

What is the LED behavior of the cameras when attempting to sync? Do you see different results when trying to sync the cameras while they are plugged in?

JamesC

Goublin
Aspirant
Aspirant
I chatted to support just after I posted this and they sorted it.
Unfortunately it has happen again. I chatted to support twice. First time I was cut off. The second time we went through the processes and the agent couldn’t figure it out and ended the chat.

Since then I’ve tried everything. Reset base station. Reset my internet. Forgetting devises and added them. I’ve tried syncs with the chargers too.

It seems like the cameras sync. They show the image from 3 days ago when they went down. Then when you press play to see current image or wait about 30 seconds, they just go off line.
I have an open case and I’m not sure what to do next.
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation