Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

System Crashing - Arlo Pro 3

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Westpoint
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi there
I have three Arlo Pro 3 and a Hub.
Since installed a week ago, the system is crashing 2-3 times a day, making it pretty useless when not around the office to restart it. Anyone else having this problem?
Attached a screenshot of what is seen in the app and also online... nothing, system offline.
8 REPLIES 8
dcfox1
Master
Master

Not sure what you mean by crashing but do have to restart the base for it to come back or is temporary since it is on the office internet connection? 

Westpoint
Aspirant
Aspirant

The base station led stays blue, but in the app and online I see nothing (pic attached from online status). I also cannot reboot the base through the app/online, it's not reachable.

Sometimes I have to take the base  station off power a couple of times until it reboots correctly and finds the cameras again. Base is plugged into a switch which is plugged into the internet directly.

Our ABUS back-up cam works over this switch/internet setup, but it's an old one with a resolution of 720p, that's why we switched to arlo.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried force closing the app and reopen it to see if that helps? How about using the web client?

Westpoint
Aspirant
Aspirant
Force closing app didn’t help.
Screenshot of non funtional web app in my last reply.
I constantly get notifications on my iphone, but nothing new in the library.
K80Shooter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Mine will do that sometimes but it always reconnects on it's on.

Growit4u
Tutor
Tutor

Yes...I am having the same issue...disconnected everything and reconnected & rebooted...hub status still says it's offline even though the blue light is on solid.  All 3 cameras are "getting status" like yours....

Westpoint
Aspirant
Aspirant
One should think to get a fully developed system at this price tag, but well... it’s useless. Not working at all since I bought it and it seems there are others having the same issue.
Arlo? Need I to write support or you reading? Any thoughts? More screenshots?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Given the troubleshooting already done here, it appears the issue you're experiencing will take further in-depth troubleshooting to resolve. I encourage you to contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation