Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Snapshot Arlo 4.0 disappear

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mmz132
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have pro 3 and essential indoor. Prior to updating to the new 4.0 w/dashboard and feed I was able to pick the action of a snapshot when motion was triggered. That option has disappeared since I updated. Any idea?

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mmz132 wrote:

I have pro 3 and essential indoor. Prior to updating to the new 4.0 w/dashboard and feed I was able to pick the action of a snapshot when motion was triggered. That option has disappeared since I updated. Any idea?

Are you talking about the animated preview in the notification?  Or something else?

Mmz132
Aspirant
Aspirant

If you go to routines, then say “arm away” mode. You can set what action triggers on motion. I had the option to choose screenshot vs recording in prior versions. I don’t see this option since I moved to the new 4.0 feed/dashboard version. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mmz132 wrote:

If you go to routines, then say “arm away” mode. You can set what action triggers on motion. I had the option to choose screenshot vs recording in prior versions. I don’t see this option since I moved to the new 4.0 feed/dashboard version. 

I'm not seeing that option in the libary interface for 4.0 either.  No idea why they removed it.

Mmz132
Aspirant
Aspirant

It actually rolled over in my settings when I first updated. But when I went in and made edits it disappeared from options. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation