Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification by Nov 30th, 2020 to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Sharing Arlo results in 'invalid Email" error

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am trying to invite the family to Arlo, so they can get arlo app on their phones too. Arlo sends them a "referral link".

No matter which of my family members tries, it says "invalid email", and then nothing happens...

I have tried with 3 different phones (iPhone 7, iPhone X) and 4 different emails now. It says "Invalid email" when trying to set up.

This means that pt. we have a monitoring system that only I can access, which was not the intention at all.

Can anyone help?

Model: VMC4040P | Arlo Pro 3 Wire-Free Camera
Highlighted
Guru Guru
Guru

Post a screenshot of the message. I haven't heard of this before. Are the email addresses yours or your family members? Describe in detail exactly what you do and what the invitees do, along with any messages or errors.

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the information 

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

The same thing happens if you just go to my.arlo.com and try to create an account. It does not work and writes "Invalid email". Se attached. The same happens all the time, with all kind of emails.

error.jpg

Model: VMC4040P | Arlo Pro 3 Wire-Free Camera
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

SimonWalther,

I will reach out to you in a private message to collect more information on this issue.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation