Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Recordings not going to Library - USB Arlo Pro 3

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
CelP
Aspirant
Aspirant

My cameras were working for the last 2-3 months.  My cloud service expired.  The recordings are not showing up in the library.  Do I need to put a USB drive in the base for the recordings to show up in the library on my phone?

Please help.  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Without a subscription your only choice is to record locally so, yes, you need to install a USB drive (a thumb drive is recommended for space needed and ease of removal).

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Without a subscription your only choice is to record locally so, yes, you need to install a USB drive (a thumb drive is recommended for space needed and ease of removal).

CelP
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you.  

CDPerron
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the 4500 base station with a usb drive for storage. I can’t get my pro 3 camera to record. It also doesn’t seem that the activity zones are accurate for motion sensing. Is there something specific I need to do to get this working properly.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CDPerron,

What mode are you using? Are the rules set up correctly for the Pro 3 camera?

JamesC

CDPerron
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes. All of the rules are set up correctly as they are with my arlo 2’s to record. I’m using the “armed” mode through my base station which has a usb drive inserted l. Camera is plugged into power, camera set to record video when motion is detected. Push notifications also turned on.

Is there any way I can get on the phone with you? It appears that this is an extremely common issue.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CDPerron,

If you would like to contact support and speak with someone about this issue, take a look at the options found here: Arlo Support Center

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation