Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Re pro3 offline

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ian_speeding
Tutor
Tutor
Hello sorry for the random post
I installed a new pro 3 camera all working fine I put camera up outside and as soon as it’s fitted to the base it goes offline everything is running the latest software.
I then bought camera in the house and reset it all ok again I took camera back to base approx 20-30ft from my hub and it went offline again. if I take the camera out of the housing reset it it works I’m holding the camera approx 1 inch from where the mount is installed all working ok as soon as I put it in the camera backing it goes offline.
This camera is replacing a old pro camera which I had no issues at all with I have 20 mbps upload on my internet and I have 2 pro cameras and a Q camera so I have enough upload speed capability but I can’t understand why it is going offline ?
I’m using the free 3 month Arlo subscription also
1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ian_speeding,

From your description it would seem something at the cameras location is impacting the signal, causing the camera to lose connectivity.

Consider mounting the camera in a different location and test again to see if you still experience the same behavior.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation