Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro3..multiple issues ever since i purchased plan...customer service no help

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jman9912
Follower
Follower
so I bought this system from best buy about 3 months ago after some weird stuff around the house...it was pricey but figured it was worth it...

My free month or whatever ran out so I purchased the smart plan for 4 cameras and the cvr for one....

Ever since I did this, it doesn't want to work right. Its mostly one camera giving me the issues...

But all alerts say they're coming from the base..they all say just "motion"...which i thought the smart plan was supposed to tell me more..like it did before I entered my credit card and paid for the plan.. bugs are constantly tripping it now, i get 100+ alerts a day..to the point i want to turn it off. Didnt have this problem before either...

Also, the cvr isn't working at all..i was charged for it but the camera that I paid for doesn't constantly record...unless you count the hundreds of pointless motion alerts...

When i go into the plan it says I'm paying for cvr but 0 cameras are enrolled..and i can't enroll any...

Ive tried to call customer service multiple times only to be on hold FOREVER. I did the option to where it would call me back when it was my turn and they called, it rang once and they hung up...

The night vision just stopped working on this camera too but I finally got it to work again after messing around with it...restarting it, switching settings off and on, etc.

I'm extremely fed up and regret spending all of this money on this system. Im not sure what to do at this point..i can't take it back...if i don't get it fixed soon ill throw it in the trash...
1 REPLY 1
Blader
Aspirant
Aspirant
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation