Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 3 camera battery not charging

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Tinde2220
Aspirant
Aspirant

My arlo pro 3 camera is not charging from the solar panel. Put it down and charged it from the outlet, still not charging. Cleaned contact from the battery and the housing, still not charging. Used all the arlo cables, still not charging. What do I have to do? Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Verify that the AC charger works for starters. If that's ok, I'd suspect the panel is faulty. If you have a subscription and the panel is within the warranty period you can use Settings, Support (Center) to choose your camera and start the process for a possible RMA.

Tinde2220
Aspirant
Aspirant

My arlo pro3 is connected to a solar panel. It says on the app that it’s not compatible. So I have to charge it using the cable but still it’s not charging. What I did was to remove the battery and charge it to the base charger. It charged. I also cleaned the camera and the connector of the cable and the camera. It really is not charging. But the other cameras were okay to charge from the solar panel. It’s out of warranty now. Do you think I have to search for a repairman? 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation