Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 3 Activity zones and cross triggering

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
SDWar
Aspirant
Aspirant

Found a cross trigger with activity zone problem. I am able to repeat it all day long.

Here is an older locked thread with the same problem.

Here is a link to that discussion which explains the issue better and you should read (only 10 posts)... https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Ultra/Cross-triggering-will-activate-lights-amp-cameras-but-not-s...

Here is the Arlo Answer from that thread.

"As you noted above "What I did confirm was that ALL cameras can be triggered by ALL devices but ANY CAMERA THAT HAS "ACTIVITY ZONES" SET, even though triggered, WILL NOT SAVE THE RECORDING TO THE LIBRARY/CLOUD"

This is feature is by design, if you would like to have the recordings saved to the library you will need to remove the activity zones."

The only thing I think I find that differs with the "by design" solution is it all works with 1 and only 1 activity zone. If you add an activity zone to more than 1 camera it is repeatable.

What is going on? I am past the point of returning the system to the store for refund and Arlo refuses to accept the system back for a refund.

Not happy.

Any thoughts?

The only thing I think I find that differs with the "by design" solution is it all works with 1 and only 1 activity zone. If you add an activity zone to more than 1 camera it is repeatable.

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation