Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No videos arlo pro 3

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Kelly1818
Aspirant
Aspirant
This is our second set of arlo camara s . Arlo was trying to force us to buy a monthly package ( which we don’t want ) it states you can continue to receive videos without having to purchase “ cloud room “ unfortunately after the “ trial “ period we are no longer getting videos at all . I believe everyone must go go the better business bureau and report this ! We have called support multiple times
And was told we would receive a return call . It’s been a month and no return call . Anyone else have this issue ?
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Kelly1818 wrote:
This is our second set of arlo camara s . Arlo was trying to force us to buy a monthly package ( which we don’t want ) it states you can continue to receive videos without having to purchase “ cloud room “ unfortunately after the “ trial “ period we are no longer getting videos at all . 

With the Pro-3 you need a paid subscription for cloud storage.  That should be on the box (at least it was on mine).

If you have a smarthub (VMB4540 or VMB5000) you can add storage to the smarthub and use direct access to local storage.  https://kb.arlo.com/000062337/What-is-Direct-Storage-Access-and-how-do-I-use-it  While many folks do use that, you do lose some features.  Personally I've gone with the paid subscription, and use local storage as a backup.

@Kelly1818 wrote:
 it states you can continue to receive videos without having to purchase “ cloud room “

Where are you seeing this statement?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation